BOARD MEETING AGENDA
NOVEMBER 8, 2022
Notice is hereby given that the regular Meeting of the Board of Directors of November 8, 2022, will be held at 4:00 P. M. at the District office, 6827 W. 38th Avenue, Wheat Ridge, Colorado 80033, pursuant to notice. Members of the public are asked to reserve their comments until the scheduled time for public comments and to be recognized in order by the Board.
1. CALL MEETING TO ORDER
INTRODUCTION OF A.J. BECKMAN OF PUBLIC ALLIANCE
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF THE REGULAR MEETING OF OCTOBER 11, 2022
3. PUBLIC COMMENTS AND ADDITION OF NEW AGENDA ITEMS
4. REVIEW AND TRANSFERS OF ACCOUNT DEPOSITS; TREASURER’S REPORT
5. APPROVAL OF THE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE
6. PROFIT AND LOSS REVIEW
PUBLIC HEARING ON 2023 BUDGET
ADJOURN AND CONTINUE 2023 BUDGET HEARING TILL DECEMBER 13
7. CORRESPONDENCE AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
8. BUSINESS ACTION ITEMS AS NEEDED
A. Discussion of Wadsworth Project, Timing, Payment, and Budget
B. Discussion Concerning field activity.
C. Discussion of Disability Plans for Employees
D: Additional Business Items as Needed.
8. DISTRICT INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
A. Manager’s Report Discussion.
B. Review of Owner/Developer projects, Tap Sales within the District.
C. Water Watch, consumption, and conservation reports.
9. MISCELLANEOUS ITEMS AND FURTHER ADDITIONS TO THE AGENDA
10. ADJOURNMENT OR CONTINUANCE