BOARD MEETING AGENDA
SEPTEMBER 6, 2022
Notice is hereby given that the regular Meeting of the Board of Directors of September 6, 2022, will be held, at 4:00 P. M. at the District office, 6827 W. 38th Avenue, Wheat Ridge, Colorado 80033. Members of the public are asked to reserve their comments until the scheduled time for public comments and to be recognized in order by the Board.
1. CALL MEETING TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF THE REGULAR MEETING OF AUGUST 9, 2022
3. PUBLIC COMMENTS AND ADDITION OF NEW AGENDA ITEMS
4. REVIEW AND TRANSFERS OF ACCOUNT DEPOSITS; TREASURER’S REPORT
5. APPROVAL OF THE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE
6. CORRESPONDENCE AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
7. BUSINESS ACTION ITEMS AS NEEDED
A. Discussion of Wadsworth Project, Timing, Payment, and Budget
B. Discussion Concerning field activity.
C: Easement Matters as needed
D. Discussion of Staffing and Retirement Issues
F: Additional Business Items as Needed.
8. DISTRICT INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
A. Manager’s Report Discussion.
B. Review of Owner/Developer projects, Tap Sales within the District.
C. Water Watch, consumption, and conservation reports.
9. MISCELLANEOUS ITEMS AND FURTHER ADDITIONS TO AGENDA
10. ADJOURNMENT OR CONTINUANCE