BOARD MEETING AGENDA
December 13, 2022
Notice is hereby given that the regular Meeting of the Board of Directors of December 13, 2022, will be held at 4:00 P. M. at the District office, 6827 W. 38th Avenue, Wheat Ridge, Colorado 80033, pursuant to notice. Members of the public are asked to reserve their comments until the scheduled time for public comments and to be recognized in order by the Board.
1. CALL MEETING TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF THE REGULAR MEETING OF NOVEMBER 8, 2022
3. PUBLIC COMMENTS AND ADDITION OF NEW AGENDA ITEMS
4. REVIEW AND TRANSFERS OF ACCOUNT DEPOSITS; TREASURER’S REPORT
5. APPROVAL OF THE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE
6. PROFIT AND LOSS REVIEW
PUBLIC HEARING ON 2023 BUDGET AND FINAL BUDGET ADOPTION
PRESENTATION OF EMPLOYEE EVALUATIONS
7. CORRESPONDENCE AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
8. BUSINESS ACTION ITEMS AS NEEDED
A. Discussion of Wadsworth Project, Timing, Payment, and Budget
B. Discussion Concerning Field Activity.
C. Discussion of and Adoption of FAMLI Plans for Employees
D. Water Rate Increase
E: Additional Business Items as Needed.
8. DISTRICT INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
A. Manager’s Report Discussion.
B. Review of Owner/Developer projects, Tap Sales within the District.
C. Water Watch, consumption, and conservation reports.
9. MISCELLANEOUS ITEMS AND FURTHER ADDITIONS TO THE AGENDA
10. ADJOURNMENT OR CONTINUANCE